Special Event Vendor and Liquor Licenses

Vendor License Overview

To lawfully set up a vending booth or conduct business at Special Events within the Town of Snowmass Village, all vendors must obtain a Vendor's License before the event they are involved with.  This is mandatory regardless of whether the Vendor sells their wares or not.  An application must be approved by the Event Coordinator and the Town, and the vendor’s license fee of $15.00 must be paid before the vendor booth is set up.  Vendors must also read and sign the Police Department Wildlife Rules and Requirements. Any vendor not complying with these regulations may be fined by the Town Wildlife Officers.


To receive TOSV permit approval, having prepared food at your event requires it to be done by either a Colorado-licensed mobile unit or the food vendor must receive approval from the CO Dept. of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE). 

  • Please provide a copy of your permit to operate for licensed mobile units. To receive approval for your temp food vendors license, complete the Colorado State Environmental Health Special Event Application and The State Commissary Agreement. Submit to the Event Producer either your mobile unit permits or temp vendor applications a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the event to allow for review and approval. The Event Producer will then upload all vendor food permits to their Special Event Application for Troy at the State Health Dept to review. If you have questions concerning your food permit, contact Troy Huffman with CDPHE, troy.huffman@state.co.us

Special Event Liquor License Application Overview

Who may obtain a Special Event Liquor Permit?

Only a Non-Profit organization may apply for a Special Event Liquor License.  State of Colorado Guidelines for qualifications.