Social Media Public Comment Policy
The Town of Snowmass Village engages customers through many digital outlets. Communicating with the Town through social media further enables customers to contact the Town of Snowmass Village in a direct and meaningful way.
The goal of the Town of Snowmass Village social media pages is to be a helpful medium that is conducive to real-time discussions and useful feedback. Some of the Town's social media pages allow public interaction in the form of comments.
Please be aware that when engaging with the Town of Snowmass Village through social media, you are agreeing to the following:
- The Town of Snowmass Village shares information, images and video with the public through external social media websites. Comments made by the public to these sites are reviewed and, while comments will not be edited by Town personnel, a comment may be deleted or hidden if it violates the comment policy described below (subject to amendment or modification at any time):
- Obscene, indecent, or profane language, pictures and/or videos threats, personal attacks, or defamatory statements
- Hate speech directed at race, color, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion, or disability
- Fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading information
- Multiple successive off-topic posts by a single user or repetitive posts copied and pasted by multiple users or spam
- Promotion or endorsement of services and products
- Comments advocating illegal activity or posting of material that violates copyrights or trademarks of others
- Violate any local, state, or federal laws and/or otherwise unlawful
- Campaign materials promoting or opposing an individual in an election for political office
Social Media & Colorado Open Records Act (CORA)
The content on all social media applications, including all comments, is subject to public disclosure under the Colorado Open Records Act (CORA).
Follow the Town of Snowmass Village on...
The Town of Snowmass Village has been recognized by Cigna Healthcare with a Silver Cigna Healthy Workforce Designation for its devotion to workplace wellness. Read on...
Town of Snowmass Village administrative offices will be closed on Monday, February 19, 2024, in observance of the President’s Day holiday. Read on...
Join the Snowmass Village Town Council and Part-time Residents Advisory Board (PTRAB) for the annual Winter Après Meeting on February 27 at the Collective located in Base Village. The event will be held from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Read on...