Citizens Grant Review Board
- No meetings are currently scheduled
- Cara Haugan
- Vega Brhely
- Sally Sparhawk
- Tammy Baar
- Judy Clauson
- Cindy Lamar
- Rhonda Coxon, Town Liaison
The Citizen’s Grant Review Board manages the process for which non-profits in the Roaring Fork Valley can apply to the town for grant funding. They evaluate applications and award grants in a manner that serves the best interests of the Snowmass Village community.
Timeline for Grants
The Town of Snowmass Village Community Grant for 2021
If you are a non-profit organization interested in a grant from the Town, we encourage you to apply for the 2021 Town Community Grant.
- Completed applications will be due 5 p.m., Friday, January 15th, 2021.
- The Town Budget was just adopted and the Citizen Grant Review Board will meet in early 2021 and make recommendations to the Town Council.
- Approval/denial will be made by the Town Council in early 2021.
- Approved grant funds will be distributed in spring 2021.
Grant Evaluation Criteria:
Approved grant monies will be distributed in the spring of 2021. The Town Council adopted the following criteria for the Citizen’s Grant Review Board to use for the 2020-2021 grant cycle:
"Health and Human Services agencies that provide a continuum of health care services including prevention, intervention, treatment, education and outreach programs, regardless of the client's ability to pay and community non-profit organizations that address community problems and/or enrich the quality of life for residents of Snowmass Village"