How do I get a special event approved?
Special Events are required to obtain a Special Event Permit in the Town of Snowmass Village. An event is defined as any organized activity that involves the use of or impacts public property or facilities, parks, sidewalks, roads, or the temporary use of private property in a manner that varies from its current land use.

Submit a pre-application overview of your event to determine if your event requires a Special Event Permit.

Pre-applications are available online on our Special Events page, which can be found by following the link below:
Special Events

Show All Answers

1. Where can I obtain a building permit?
2. How do I get a special event approved?
3. Where can I find current Land Use Applications?
4. Where can I find information and resources about Base Village?
5. Where can I apply for a contractor’s license?
6. Who can I talk to about Planning and Zoning?
7. What zone am I in?
8. Where can I get a land use application?
9. What is a Public Hearing?