How can I report a concern?
There are several ways to report a concern

  • The easiest way to report a concern is online, as this allows you to track actions made in direct response to your comment.

  • Contact the Assistant to the Town Manager who can direct your concern to the appropriate department

  • In person at Town Hall, 130 Kearns Road, Snowmass Village, CO 81615

Show All Answers

1. How can I report a concern?
2. How can I schedule a meeting with the Town Manager?