August 6, 2019
3:00 PM - SHOA Business Meeting
3:30 PM - Welcome Reception
4:00 PM - State of the Village Presentations Begin
130 Kearns Rd.
Snowmass Village, CO 81615
PTRAB and SHOA Combined Summer Meeting
Tuesday, August 6, 2019
Join us for the annual PTRAB summer meeting combined this summer with the SHOA for the "State of the Village" update, designed to keep residents informed on important Town issues. Join us to reconnect with other residents, enjoy light snacks, and hear from a variety of speakers with Town updates and news - beginning with the "State of the Village" from Mayor Markey Butler
This year the Part Time Residents Advisory Board (PTRAB) and the Snowmass Home Owners Association (SHOA) will have a combined summer meeting:
- SHOA Business Meeting
- Welcome Reception with refreshments in the lobby of Town Hall
- State of the Village presentations begin
- Mayor Markey Butler, TOSV
- Scott Brown, CEO Snowmass Club
- John Mele, Fire Marshal, Roaring Fork Fire Rescue
- Greg Rulon, Partner, Douglas Elliman Real Estate
- Starr Jamison, Parks and Trails Manager, TOSV
Can't attend in person? No problem... the presentations will be available LIVE online at www.tosv.com.
The full agenda and more details are coming soon...