March 5, 2019
Welcoming Reception Begins at 3:30 p.m.
130 Kearns Rd.
Snowmass Village, CO 81615
PTRAB Winter Meeting & State of the Village
Tuesday, March 5, 2019
Join the Part Time Residents Advisory Board (PTRAB) for their annual Winter Meeting and State of the Village update, designed to keep part time residents informed on important town topics.
Re-connect with other part time residents and hear from a variety of speakers, including Mayor Markey Butler, on the latest news and developments in Snowmass Village.
Light snacks and refreshments will be served.
Welcoming Reception at 3:30 PM
Come and meet your board members and re-connect with other part-time residents.
Light snacks and refreshments available.
State of the Village & Presentations 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
1) Deb Cote, Outgoing Chair, PTRAB
Introduction of the board
2) Mayor Markey Butler, TOSV
The ‘State of the Village’ and general Town updates
3) Scott Brown, CEO - ABA Hospitality
Snowmass Club purchase and future plans
4) Starr Jamison, TOSV Parks, Recreation, & Trails
Town trail updates and volunteer opportunities
5) Peter Goergen, East West Partners
Base village progress report
6) Michael Miracle, Executive Director - Snowmass Discovery
Ice Age Discovery Center updates and vision for space in The Collective
7) Dwayne Romero, The Romero Group
Snowmass Mall news and future plans