The Town's 2013 Annual Report "The State of the Village" blends statistics on various town services with in-depth stories on issues, services, or people that were particularly thought provoking. Here are some of the most surprising stats:
- Across all town funds and accounts, 2013 revenue was up 6.5% from budget, primarily due to an increase in sales tax and real estate transfer tax.
- Building valuation in Snowmass Village was down in 2013 to $24,568,012 from $46,487,592 in 2012. Building permit fees were also down in 2013 to $296,811 from $507,232 in 2012.
- In 2013, the town's Solid Waste and Recycling Division collected 1,15 roll-of tons of waste. Recycling tons in 2013 totaled 594.
- Total households with a membership or punch pass to the Recreation Center totaled 3,022 in 2013. This is up from 2003 in 2011.
- August, 2013 saw the biggest jump in sales tax revenue, up 20.3% over 2012.
Learn more about the stories behind the stats and more. View the Annual Report on our website, or request a copy by contacting Kelly Vaughn.