To kick off the December 2 Town Council meeting, Mayor Bill Boineau and council members recognized 11 Town staff for their service to the community over the years. You can view the presentation online.
“It’s important that the community understands how much energy staff
members put into their jobs—especially those that have been with us a
number of years,” said Boineau. “They deserve to be recognized and
So, if you see any of these staff members around Town, tell them “congratulations” for a job well done!
5 years of Service
10 years of Service
- Jen Muraske – Accountant, Finance Department
- Suzanne Sifuentes – Payroll & Benefits Manager, Finance Department
- Doug Goldfluss – IT Specialist, Finance Department
- Jennifer Olson – Custodian, Facilities Maintenance Division
- Rick Low – Lead Housing Maintenance, Housing Department
- Gregory Fitzpatrick – Facilities Maintenance, Transportation Department
- Thomas “Rocky” Rockwell- Police Officer, Police Department
- Terri Everest – Assistant Housing Director, Housing Department
- Warren Howdle – Sanitation, Solid Waste & Recycling Division
- Mark Kittle – Chief Building Official, Community Development Department
- James Kosmicki – Police Records Specialist, Police Department
Staff members with 15, 20, and 25 years under their belt with the Town will be recognized during the December 16 Town Council meeting.