Project Update: Friday, April 29
The snow continues to fly, but so does work on the roundabout at Brush Creek and Wood Road. If you drive through the area, here's what you can expect to see and encounter:
Brush Creek Road
Upper Kearns Road
- The utility work that was scheduled for Friday, April 29 (today) and close one lane of upper Brush Creek Road above Wood Road is progressing well, although the one lane closure may be delayed until Monday given the snow accumulation.
- This one-lane closure on the upper portion of Brush Creek Road is expected to be in place for approximately one week, and only during construction hours, from 7 am to 6 pm.
- Flaggers will be in place to guide vehicles in alternating directions, which will allow contractors to safely complete utility work within the roadway.
- The rest of Brush Creek Road (below the intersection) will be unaffected by this one lane configuration.
- The closure on Upper Kearns Road is still in place as utility work in the area continues.
- Traffic can still access all businesses and Town Hall in the area by using Lower Kearns Road.
| Excavation and grading work along Upper Kearns Rd. Continues
| Utility trenches approach Brush Creek Road
Monday - Saturday
7:00am - 6:00pm
Project Hotline and Contacts: