- 4 p.m.
- Regular meetings on 1st and 3rd Monday of each month
- Informal work sessions are held on the 2nd Monday each month
- Council Chambers
Snowmass Village Town Hall
130 Kearns Road
Snowmass Village, CO 81615
- Watch meetings live and on-demand
Note: Due to COVID-19, the Town Council is hosting meetings virtually. Members of the public who would like to attend and participate virtually are welcome to join online. A link and additional instructions are provided at the top of each meeting agenda.
Agendas & Minutes
Meeting minutes that are not available online can be requested from the Town Clerk.
- Bill Madsen, Mayor
- Tom Goode, Council Member
- Bob Sirkus, Council Member
- Alyssa Shenk, Council Member
- Tom Fridstein, Council Member
The council is comprised of a mayor, elected at-large to a two-year term, and four council members, each elected to four-year overlapping terms.
- Listen fully, respect other people’s point of view
- Trust others to perform
- Communicate in an open, full, honest, clear, and concise manner
- Participate fully
- Critique without being critical
- Give balanced and equal time for opinions and input
- Maintain a sense of humor