Records requests

Maintaining Official Records

The Police Department maintains official records of all incidents reported to the Snowmass Village Police.

Obtaining a Record

Records requests can be made by submitting a Records Request Form, or in person at the Police Department offices located on the first floor of Snowmass Village Town Hall at 130 Kearns Road, Snowmass Village, CO, 81615.

For official Police Records of incidents, please be prepared to provide the following information with your request:

  • The case number or the names of the parties involved
  • The date and time at which the incident took place
  • The location of the incident