COVID-19 Notice for Construction Sites:
April 22, 2020
The Pitkin County Health Department will be lifting the construction ban as early as Monday, April 27th. Specific project plans that outline how the site will adhere to social distancing requirements and hygiene standards will be required. Details on the safety requirements and additional required documents can be previewed by following the link below:
- Pitkin County COVID-19 Safety Plan Requirements
- Exhibit A: Daily Check-in Report Form
- Exhibit B: Daily Cleaning Log
Apply for Minimal Operation Approval
After reviewing the requirements above, you may apply to resume minimal construction operations in Snowmass Village through the TOSV Community Development Department. Approval is required for any construction activity, that requires a permit, prior to resuming operations.
For additional details and more COVID-19 impacts and updates, please visit our local COVID-19 webpage: www.tosv.com/COVID
A division of the Community Development Department, Building ensures that all building activities in Snowmass Village is done in a safe, practical, and energy efficient manner.
They do this by issuing building permits and providing plan checks and inspection services for:
- Heating and cooling
- Final issuance of certificates of occupancy
- Before you begin your project, visit our overview webpage on Building in Snowmass Village
- Apply for Building Permit Online: Online Permit Application
- Register your business, upload plans, apply for permit, pay fess and check permit status online.
Standard Procedure for Verification of Electrical Licensing:
- Download a PDF version for Verification of electrical licensing requirements per Section 12-23-106 CRS Electrical Licensing (PDF)
- To schedule an inspection, please Contact Us at 970-923-5524 Ext. 645
- Seasonal road weight limits are in effect each year March 15 - June 15.
- Effective August 1st, 2015 Snowmass Village will be implementing the 2015 International code updates.
Construction Times and Noise
Town Code limits construction activities on Sundays and all national holidays. Permissible construction hours in the Town of Snowmass Village include the following:
- Monday - Saturday (excluding holidays)
- 7:00am - 6:00pm
- Learn more by reading the Municipal Code