Online Bill Pay
Types of Payment Accepted
- Electronic checks
A third-party service fee will apply to all electronic check and credit card payments.
- Electronic checks: flat fee of $1.50
- Credit cards: 2.65% ($3 min.)
The total fee amount will be calculated at the time of the transaction with the option to decline the payment.
The following bills can be paid online:
- Parking Citations (All parking citations must be paid through this link)
- Rent (for tenants of town-owned employee housing units)
- Solid waste and recycling bills
- Planning permit fees
- Special Event TUP Permits
- Special Event Vendors License
- Liquor License fee
- Business/contractor's license
- Other Town Invoices
- Police Reports
- Animal fine
- Other bills or fines...
Pay or appeal parking citations online.
Tenants of Snowmass Village employee housing units can pay their rent online
Solid waste & recycling
Pay online for your trash collection services
Moving Violations and Police Reports
Building permits & fees
Pay for fees related to permits issued by the Building Department
Planning department fees
Pay for fees related to permits issued by the Planning Department
Business license renewals
Pay to renew a business or contractor's license. This does not apply to new licenses.