Citizens Grant Review Board
- No meetings are currently scheduled
- Cindy Lamar
- Vega Brhely
- Sally Sparhawk
- Christy Yoest
- Denise Zubrod
- Kelly Pazar
- Ashley Todey
- Rhonda Coxon, Town Liaison
- Online Application
The Citizen’s Grant Review Board manages the process for which non-profits in the Roaring Fork Valley can apply to the town for grant funding. They evaluate applications and award grants in a manner that serves the best interests of the Snowmass Village community.
Timeline for Grants
The Town of Snowmass Village Community Grant for 2018
If you are a non-profit organization interested in a grant from the Town, we encourage you to apply for the 2017 Town Community Grant. The application (DOC) for grants is available for download in the Quick Links on the right side of this page.
- Completed applications are due no later than 5 p.m., Friday, December 15, 2017. Please return your completed application by email.
- The Town Budget was just adopted and the Citizen Grant Review Board will meet in early January and make recommendations to the Town Council.
- The budget and purpose of the grants was also expanded to include art and other community purposes in addition to Health and Human Services.
- Approval/denial will be made by the Town Council in early 2018.
Grant Evaluation Criteria:
Approved grant monies will be distributed in March of 2018. The Town Council adopted the following criteria for the Citizen’s Grant Review Board to use for the 2017-2018 grant cycle:
Health and Human agencies that provide a continuum of health care services including prevention, intervention, treatment, education and outreach programs, regardless of the clients ability to pay and community non-profit organizations that address community problems and or enrich the quality of life for residents of Snowmass Village